Energized in the fall!
Treat yourself to a break with a healing therapist and Anpimomai® Benedict Schröder from Chiemgau and recharge your energy stores! Learn to find your center with the help of healing physical exercises and learn how herbs can have a positive effect on your well-being.
Enjoy your workshop holiday in our ****Romantikhotel Lärchenhof with the best cuisine, great FOREST WELLNESS and beautiful nature in the middle of the Alps! Vegan meals are available on request.
The Klimaberg Katschberg region has something to offer for everyone: hiking on wide alpine meadows, to picturesque mountain lakes or forest bathing in the spruce forest right outside the door. The major goal is to become CO2-neutral by 2030 and to create sustainable tourism in the Alps.
We would love for you to be part of our movement!
- 3 or 4 nights in
- Starry sky double room ~ 25 m²
- Double room for single use ~ 20m²
- All Inclusive Light with
- extensive breakfast buffet
- Soup and cake from the buffet at lunchtime
- 4-course evening menu with a choice of crispy salads from the buffet
- Non-alcoholic beverages such as juices, sodas, soda and bottled water from the beverage fountain until 5pm
- YOGA & HERBS program
- Saralta Yoga & Meditation
- Master Herbal Therapy & Herbology
- Charging exercises
- Alm hike & tasting of master herbal tea
- 1,300 m² FOREST WELLNESS powered by green electricity with
- saunas at different temperatures, forest lounge, 2 whirlpools, wellness drinks from BWT beWell+15 drinking fountains and bathing bag
- Mountain & Valley Card with
- many price advantages such as unlimited travel on the Aineckbahn, daily free travel on the E-Tschu-Tschu-Bahn and much more...
- Klimaberg advantage
- Collection by e-car from Spittal, Radstadt or Tamsweg train station at a special price of €30 per route (max. 4 people per car)